Special On Raindrop Technique at Raindrop Texas!
Mention this post and get $20 off the normal price on a Raindrop session!
That’s $90 instead of $110! A great bargain.
Ends Sept 30.
Just posted: 2 opportunities for you to take the CARE classes!
Chemistry – On JANUARY 22,
the 6 hours of essential oil chemistry class designed by Dr. David Stewart, this session taught by Teena Johnson. This is 6 hours of continuing education accepted by NCBTMB and IACET for a variety of health professionals including massage, nurses, occupational therapists, and more. Check with your professional organization. Whether you are a health professional or not- this class will open your eyes, heart and sinuses to the smells and subtleties of essential oils. You will learn the importance of how the plants are grown, distilled and more. Passing oils during the class will help you appreciate your sense of smell as you will discover how sensitive your sense of smell really is. More Information click here: Chemistry Class Details
Register for the 6 hours of Chemistry here First 4 who register get a free Chemistry of Essential Oils Text book!
25 Hour CARE Intensive in February- 4 through 6th
This is the full 25 hour CARE program taught in a 3 day session.
We will cover-
- Chemistry of Essential Oils 6 hours- 2 sessions.
- Healing Oils of the Bible 2 hours
- VitaFlex Techniques from Tibet 4 hours
- Raindrop Technique- 8 hours total in sessions 1 and 2
- Emotional Release with Essential Oils 5 hours
Specifics of class schedule here: February 4th Intensive
Register using the mail in form on the past page of the pdf files above or online here:
The classes currently scheduled for Reno, NV are for NOVEMBER 7-9.
Come to Reno to enjoy the Autumn and fulfil your continuing education requirements over Sunday- Tuesday.
You can fulfill 25 hours of NCBTMB approved Continuing Education and learn skills in Raindrop Technique and Vita Flex to enhance your practice!
This will be a 3-day NCBTMB and IACET (25 CE hr / 2.5 CEU) authorized training in Raindrop, Vitaflex, Chemistry, Emotional Release and Healing Oils of the Bible which provides practical applied aromatherapy skills for the healing professionals who choose to integrate essential oils into their practices as well as for the non-professionals who are empowering themselves to increase the health and well being of themselves, family, and friends. Participating in a CARE Seminar can lead to a Certified Practitioner status and Certification as a CARE Instructor.
Participants completing the training will:
~ Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
~ Understand Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
~ Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vitaflex
~ Learn to do Raindrop Technique
~ Learn how to become a Certified Raindrop Practitioner and Licensed Spiritual Healer to practice Raindrop.
~ Learn how essential oils may be used to enhance emotional clearing process.
~ Both GIVE and RECIEVE a Raindrop Session
~ Learn to use these techniques to keep yourself and family healthy!
Location is the Peppermill Resort and Casino in Reno Nevada! Room Discounts have been arranged for a limited number of rooms– 2 days prior to the training and 2 days after the traiing- So you can make a nice vacation out of it while obtaining your continuing education credits, expanding your knowledge of essential oils and increasing your service offerings for your clients! USE Group Code CRAIN10 when you reserve your room to get the great room rates! Call 866-821-9996 for hotel reservations.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the November 7-9 CARE classes —– do it before October 20 to save $190 off tuition!
for a PDF File with Complete details, click here: Reno CARE INTENSIVE Nov 7-9
A CARE Seminar is scheduled in North Dallas for the evenings of December 1-3.
This will be 12 hours of training and 12 continuing education credits approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
Studetns will learn –
VitaFlex- hand techniques from Tibet that encourage greater electrical communication within the body.
Raindrop Technique- 2 sessions – 8 hours total – learn the oils used nad why, the history and pourpose of Raindrop, explore what the results have been for people. Learn the hand techniques and cautions. Each studetn will giet a raindrop and Assist in giveing 2 Raindrop – to reinforce teh learning of the techniques.
Also learn how to become a Certified Raindrop Practitioner and how to combine that with Licensed Sprititual Healer to practice Raindrop.
Each student will receive certificates for each class which my be submitted to variuos licensing boards for approval as Continuig education- NCBTMB has pre-approved them.
Cost of these 12 credits is normally $460…. register for this session and get the same classes for $350.
December 1-2-3 evenings in North Dallas- Includes Vita Flex, Raindrop I and Raindrop II
DallasCARE SeminarDec 1-3 PDF File with all the details…. Including a mail-in order form.
Normally $460 for this set of 12 credits, Early Registration is $350. Register Now
- The Purpose of the Raindrop technique is to vitalize every organ, muscle and bone of the body at the cellular level through the oils, boosting the immune system, bringing the body into structural/electrical balance, and enabling the release of toxins or disease wherever they may be lodged- including those illnesses lodged in the mind and emotions. Raindrop technique is a non-secular art and science.
- Raindrop Technique is Most Effectively Performed in Silence– no music and no talking. This allows the facilitator to concentrate and serve as a better channel while allow2ing the client to interiorize their mind and assist in their own healing process. If talking is necessary (for instructional purposes, for example), it should be quietly or in a whisper. Dr. Young encourages both facilitator and client to engage in Raindrop with an attitude of prayer, acknowledging our Creator as the source of all health and well-being, and seeking His guidance at all times.
- The Client is the Principal Participant in and the Means of their own healing. The Facilitator is but a channel assisting the client to mobilize their own healing powers. The client should interiorize or center themselves and feel the body as it corrects and adjusts itself. The client should breathe deeply and in relaxed fashion.
- The Maladies of the Body and Mind are in layers. During any given Raindrop session only those layers that the client is ready to release will be released- both physical and emotional. Negative experiences are often our greatest teachers. That is the reason we sometimes hold on to them- because we still have something to learn from them. When the client feels something ready to be released, Dr. Young suggests this affirmation: “I lovingly and willingly release and let go all which no longer serves me in a positive and progressive way.”
- Raindrop technique is a Complete Modality in and of Itself, that reaches to all levels of the body, mind and emotions. In general, its results are not improved when additional modalities (such as chiropractic, reflexology, etc. are added or inserted during the session. The objective of Raindrop is to awaken the receiver’s internal healing powers and any external manipulation at the time of the Raindrop interferes with that objective. Raindrop Technique alone is sufficient to awaken the self-healing powers of the client and does so in a way that delivers optimal benefit according to the readiness and willingness of the client at the time of treatment. At the completion of the Raindrop Technique session the client will have been lifted to a delicate state of balance and receptivity to healing energies. Employing additional modalities at that time can upset that balance and reduce the healing potential. While acupuncture, allopathic, chiropractic, reflexology and other therapeutic modalities can be enhanced when employed with essential oils, Raindrop Technique is generally best when done by itself. If needed or desired, other healing modalities can be employed later when the Raindrop Technique has had time to complete its work.
- Raindrop technique Stimulates Detoxification of the Body. Therefore it is crucial for the client to drink plenty of water following a therapy session and to avoid toxic fluids such as soda pop, coffee or alcohol. A good rule is to divide your weight in pounds by 2 and drink that number of ounces of pure water every day. Sometimes the detoxification process results in bodily soreness, headache, sinus drainage, coughing or rash on the skin. While unpleasant, these symptoms are temporary and are merely an indication that he technique is working and perhaps, saving you from a much more serious illness at a later time. If the colon, liver and kidneys are saturated with toxins and unable to function normally, the skin becomes the third organ of secretion- thus, a rash. If that happens, stop using oils for awhile and double your water intake. For the vast majority of Raindrop clients, there experience is a pleasant sense of improved wellbeing, relaxation and energization and in some cases chronic ailments have fallen away immediately or have disappeared soon after the session.
- Raindrop Technique can lead to permanent healing , but…. The correction or healing of maladies will vary widely among clients according to their needs going into the session and their willingness to release what ails them at the time. Not all problems can be solved in a single session. A state of ill health is usually the result of many years of accumulation of toxins and traumas- physical, mental, and spiritual. Each Raindrop Session can potentially correct something, but to completely return to a state of perfect health may take a series of sessions over time- Plus lifestyle changes in terms of diet, exercise, habits and environment. Raindrop technique cannot lead to permanent healing unless permanent changes are made by the client to eliminate the factors that led to the ill condition in the first place. What Raindrop Technique does is to help cleanse one of the consequences of past negative activities and affords one the opportunity to start afresh and get it right in the present and into the future.
- Strong Emotional Releases can Sometimes Occur with Raindrop since the oils, when inhaled go directly to the central brain which coordinates the memory of stored emotions. The oils also go directly to muscles, tissues and organs throughout the body where emotions can also be stored in cellular memory. Essential oils can penetrate cellular membranes and release these forgotten emotions. In rare instances, receivers may have a strong emotional response (such as crying, moaning, writhing, flailing of arms, etc.) Accept what you are witnessing as a necessary and beneficial healing process for that client. In such instances, the Raindrop session has provided what the client perceives as a safe environment to allow such expressions to manifest and work themselves out. It is best to say nothing got at eh most reassure them by saying quietly, “It’s okay” or “It’s alright” Stay with them for as long as it takes (which can be hours in some cases) but above all, never break physical contact with them.
- All the benefits of Raindrop May Not Be Immediately Apparent after the session. Adjustments can continue throughout the week following. Some clients experience a healing (occasionally dramatic) immediately upon receiving Raindrop. However, the completion of the benefits to the client’s mind, body and emotions takes place over a period of hours and days following the session and may not all be evident right away. Furthermore, some of the benefits amy be subtle and not noticed for awhile. What problems the client may have hoped would be corrected may not as yet be healed, thus waiting to be released in a future Raindrop Session. Meanwhile, unexpected healings may occur for chronic problems the client had not even thought of. One can never predict in advance what benefits Raindrop may bring in a given session. Therefore, evaluation of the benefits received from Raindrop Technique may take several days to assess.
- A Word About Skin Sensitivities. Therapeutic Grade essential oils (such as those from Young Living) are generally safe to apply neat to the skin without unpleasant reactions. However, people prone to allergies or whose bodies are in an acid condition or who have high levels of toxins may react to some oils and develop a rash form too rapid a detox following Raindrop. For such individuals, use half the recommended number of drops of oil and apply V6 and or valor to the back before applying any essential oil. For very sensitive people, try Raindrop with just OrthoEase and only one or two oils.
Anyone can do Raindrop- The healing is from God through the oils and the facilitator. No license or formal training is necessary. There are a variety of valid and effective ways to do Raindrop. While following a basic outline, the experienced facilitator may sometimes be led to vary the oils and the technique to fit the client according to their needs at the time. There may be some ways of applying the oils of Raindrop Technique that are more effective and some that are less effective but there are no ineffective ways to do Raindrop. Dr Young has cautioned that, “More is not necessarily better when you apply the oils.” Follow the guidelines for amounts of drops to apply found in the Raindrop notes but don’t worry if you apply a few more of less than suggested and don’t worry that your technique isn’t perfected. The important thing is to get the oils on the body where they can do their work.